CRS covers fulfillment so that you can streamline your operations, save money, and focus on growing your business.
- You don’t have to run your own warehouse or call center.
- You don’t have to spend precious hours sourcing packaging and logistics.
- You don’t have to change systems and learn new technologies.
- You don’t have to divert staff in order to handle special promotions or buy backs.
- You don’t have to pay full time for staff and services you need only part of the time.
Instead, let CRS take care of your fulfillment and distribution needs, so you can concentrate on growing your business.
CRS accepts fulfillment orders for
- Daily replenishment
- Priority replacement displays
- Call center ordering
- Online ordering
- E-commerce web ordering
- Infomercial orders
CRS accepts orders via OrderLinK online ordering, telephone, fax, and email. We also have the capability to integrate with your systems and/or receive batch orders so that you can continue using your familiar interface. Our goal is to fit seamlessly into your operations, streamlining your processes and saving you money.
Fulfillment services with CRS include
- Shipment tracking information
- Usage reports
- Catalog management interface
- Automated reordering based on customer-set “Minimum Inventory” reorder limits
- Market specific order filtering
- Store specific order filtering
- Customer defined region specific order filtering
- Limitations on order quantity and frequency set by Customer
var _gaq = _gaq || ; _gaq.push(['_setAccount', 'UA-10711325-3']); _gaq.push(['_trackPageview']);
A new consumer product
The owner of a new company called CRS. He was a venture capitalist who had found a great idea: a biowash for environmental cleanup. He was ready to get his product out to consumers.
He was also ready to move on to the next great idea. He was looking at a long list of jobs: figure out packaging, find someone who makes the right kind of bottle, design a label, find someone to put the biowash into the bottle and the label on the biowash, figure out how to store and ship it… The list went on and on.
Instead, he called on CRS to package, label, and distribute the product. Fulfilling orders, meeting retailers’ requirements, handling the hundred and one details of warehousing and logistics – that’s what CRS does best.
Partnering with CRS was like taking a giant step over the obstacles between a great idea and a successful business.